Celebrating 25 Years
July 18, 2014
We know you have a choice when selecting where to have your car serviced and repaired. We will work with you to make sure your car is safe and reliable, and maintained within your budget. We look forward to welcoming you to the Auto4n family.
- 1989 – Auto4N was founded by David Rueve, who specialized in the service of vintage Volkswagen Beetles, Buses, and Karmann Ghias.
- 1997 – We moved to our current location at the corner of Dana and Montgomery and expanded into the service of modern foreign cars.
- 2001 – ASE Certified Master Technician Mike Moore, became part owner of AUTO4N and took the lead roll in day to day operations.
- 2003 – We started Metro Scooter, located next door and specializing in Vespa, Buddy, and Kymco.
- Today – Our focus and expertise today is VW/Audi, BMW/MINI, and all Asian cars. We employ ASE Certified Technicians and Dealer Factory Trained technicians and have over 100 years combined automotive repair experience.